Monday, October 17, 2011

Beer Review- Boulevard's Saison Brett

I snagged a bottle of this a few weeks ago, and had it sitting in my cellar for a while. First a word about my cellar, its actually my pantry, and just a part of a shelf in my pantry. Also this cellar can only be used during the cooler months, as in the summer it gets way to hot. Needless to say I am in the market for a second fridge.

Anyway moving on, a review of this beer...yea I got nothing. I just took my first sip of this beer, and it was amazing, saisony (yes its a fucking word), with funk involved (think earth, dirt, farmish tastes). I was hesitant to think this would be as good as people were saying it was, but it is.  The nose is funk, and yeast and man does it smell amazing, almost as good as it tastes.

I am going to stop right here, no review of this beer, its to good to analyze. I just want to sit back and enjoy this one. If you can get it, get it now, and give it to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment