Sunday, November 20, 2011

Beer Haul, Vermont Style

 As seen here I made a successful beer trip to Vermont.  Below is a list of beer I did get, also got to try a few different ones around Burlington.  Did miss out on Double Sunshine which was on tap at the place we had dinner, but they ran out shortly before we got there. I was in tears.




  • Alchemist's Heady Topper
  • Nor, a collaboration with Hill Farmstead and Cigar City
  • Daybreak, a collaboration with Hill Farmstead and Mikkller
  • Hill Farmstead's Abner
  • Hill Farmstead's Birth of Tragedy
  • Hill Farmstead's Twilight of the Idols
  • Hill Farmstead's Civil Disobedience 3
  • Rock Art's Vermont Hop Harvest
  • and two that I just happened to see and get, Rogue's Chipotle Ale and Dogfish Head's Bitches Brew
All in all a successful trip, and my wife didn't want to kill me more than three times.

1 comment:

  1. I went a week earlier. Missed out of Tragedy and Civil Disobedience release. Nice score!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete