Thursday, December 27, 2018

Top Ten TV Shows of 2018

Here it is everyone, the moment you've been waiting for, my top ten TV Shows of 2018. I watch a lot of TV so this list will be pretty perfect. I do have to mention though, two shows that I haven't watched this year, Killing Eve and The Americans, probably should be on this list, but again I didn't watch them so fuck off.

10. Sharp Objects - Well this show fucked me up pretty good. Wild ending, great performances.

9. Daredevil - Look I am a comic nerd, and this was probably one of the best comic stories on TV (and maybe the movies). Plus this Kingpin is the only one we will ever need.

8. Glow - It's no Foxy Boxing, but damn this show is good.

7. Homecoming - Great show, great performances, and I love the way it was shot. Plus 30ish minute episodes are great.

6. The Good Place - Somehow this show is still as good as the first season, which I didn't think was going to be possible, I am glad I was wrong

5. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story - Another fucked up show, and even though I knew the story this was just an amazing watch. Darren Criss was creepy as fuck too.

4. Barry - That ending though! and Fonzi!

3. Succession - All I need is a quote to sum up this show. "It's cool, though, 'cause it's like I didn't cheat 'cause all the sperm stayed in my own body. Like a closed loop system."

2. BoJack Horseman - It's a show full of puns that is depressing as shit at times. Oh it's also about an animated horse...and somehow it works.

1. Atlanta - This is number one and it's not even close. You have funny episodes, scary episodes, fucked up episode, serious episodes. You basically have everything you could want for a TV show. The fact that it doesn't win all the awards confuses the fuck out of me. Also Bryan Tyree Henry was the real TV MVP this year.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous is mean-spirited. As bad as you might be, you can't possibly be the actual worst. There's a lot of REALLY messed up people out there who can reasonably and more accurately stakethat claim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list but I don't understand how Two and a Half Men did not make the cut. I understand that it now only exists in syndication, but it is still a show that is on TV. That Charlie fellow is quite the funny man.

    ReplyDelete